Cam Chain Tension Adjuster (2 recalls) now the oil damped unit. If the
tensioner doesnt have an oil line going to it, you need it fitted ASAP.
Service bulletins for....
- fuel petcock filter
- fuel pump filters
- return line, routing and length
things to check yourself if capable
- clutch spring bolt torque
- suspension settings, especially the front forks being equal
- front axle pinch bolts
- seat bolts
- clutch and brake lever pivot bolts and locking nuts
- throttle body synchronisation
- correct throttle cable adjustment
- correct routing of crankcase breather
- correct routing of main fuel feed to stop kinking
- correct installation of return line to stop kinking
- drive chain tension
- remove both gear shift lever and rear brake lever and grease pivot shafts
- all bearings for dryness, especially front wheel and head bearings
- correct alignment of rear hump
just a short list.... obviously there are many more things to check, but just
a few that I found to be incorrect on my brand new machine that had just had a
PDI completed on it........